A 18k Yellow Gold Bombé Diamond Ring by Van Cleef & Arpels
Van Cleef and Arpels was founded in 1896 by Alfred Van Cleef, and his uncle-by-marriage, Salomon Arpels. The duo opened their first shop in Paris. Today the jeweller’s flag ship can still be found in Paris at 22 Place Vendome, where the Maisons’ fine collection and elegant designs first brought delight to Parisian high society.
See more jewellery by Van Cleef & Arpels here.