History of the Company
The French luxury jeweller O. J. Perrin has a large client base spread between its international stores attracted by their high quality jewellery. The company was founded in 1947 and continues to produce and design fine jewellery for every occasion.
The brand has a flagship store in the prestigious Place Vendome, Paris, as well as boutiques on the Rue Royale, Rue de la Paix, Avenue Victor Hugo and Avenue Montaigne. Beyond Paris, one can browse the O.J. Perrin collections in Cannes, Geneva, Crans-Montana, Marbella, Dubai and Tokyo.